Just brought a 2005 Moreno very excited about this car, until problems started happening.First, driver side visor kept falling down came close to having a wreck putting it out of the way blocking my field of vision, next could not get a good and accurate oil level reading did not want to over fill or run to low.

As crazy as this sounds I change the oil and filter to be safe the last time it was change it was two quarts low which is another concern where is this oil going yes there are few small spots showing leakage but nothing alarming.

WE all agree that there are serious problems lets not just keep talking about them lets do

something about them....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of nissan car. Nissan needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nissan car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nissan.

Had an Experience with Nissan?

Comments

I choosed Nissan product,mostly as my best when u talk of cars with out minding Toyota is they.but to murano am so much disappointed because I have had about three sets of Nissan car and non troubled me.but to murano brothers aish I don't no what say.