As can be seen from the pictures below and the letter issued by Nissan they refuse to honor their warranty for the Rims that came with my 2011 frontier truck. The truck is only 2 1/2 years old in an area where there are many other Nissans much older that don't have problems with the appearance of their rims like the one I have.
They it is an environmental problem, how come there are many other Nissan rims in the exact area with no deterioration whatsoever. Obviously, this is a defect in factoring materials and workmanship.
This is my fourth Nissan and the last. I can't believe a company would not stand behind their products. When is it clear warranty the issue.
A very bad experience from what I thought was a good company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "Follow up on poor paint job After taking may t bucket back due to runs and poor paint quality the owner, Wayne, applied tape to identify all the areas that required..."
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "I purchased a sectional from Whitley Galleries, manufacturer C.R. Laine (lifetime warranty. It arrived defected (left side one inch taller then the right side). It took 5 months..."
- "I moved in 2 months ago. How would you like to pay almost $1500 a month, mold on the ceiling and they will not even answer my..."
- "Harcus Sinclair is a law firm claiming to be experienced in reputation management, but what they do not say on their website is that some of those methods involve trying..."