100% full Not resolved

As can be seen from the pictures below and the letter issued by Nissan they refuse to honor their warranty for the Rims that came with my 2011 frontier truck. The truck is only 2 1/2 years old in an area where there are many other Nissans much older that don't have problems with the appearance of their rims like the one I have.

They it is an environmental problem, how come there are many other Nissan rims in the exact area with no deterioration whatsoever. Obviously, this is a defect in factoring materials and workmanship.

This is my fourth Nissan and the last. I can't believe a company would not stand behind their products. When is it clear warranty the issue.

A very bad experience from what I thought was a good company.

Review about: Rims.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nissan?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Nissan Maxima Power windows fail-design flaw Nissan "I own a 1992 Nissan Maxima, had it since 1992. Five here ago, I returned home after after six month. The car was stored in my garage. It would not..." Read more Poor service at Upper James Nissan Nissan "I recently took my car to Nissan in Hamilton to have the rear right axle seal fixed...it was under warranty. My local mechanic noticed it was leaking and suggested..." Read more Don't buy Nissan Altima Nissan "The air compressor clutch failed on my 2009 Nissan Altima with only 52,000 miles on it. The cost to repair it is $1000.00 and Nissan has refused to cover the..." Read more Nissan Brazil spare part not available (3 month waiting) Nissan "Dear, I would like to share my frustration when I decided to give to my son a Nissan March 1.0 S , in Dec 22 2012 the my son's Nissan..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Toyo Tires - My life was in danger. Toyo Tires "The only symton was my car was bouncing- I thought it was a problem with my hydrolic system. I bought this tire 225/55R17 10/2013 to replace a rear passenger tire...." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more