100% full Not resolved

As can be seen from the pictures below and the letter issued by Nissan they refuse to honor their warranty for the Rims that came with my 2011 frontier truck. The truck is only 2 1/2 years old in an area where there are many other Nissans much older that don't have problems with the appearance of their rims like the one I have.

They it is an environmental problem, how come there are many other Nissan rims in the exact area with no deterioration whatsoever. Obviously, this is a defect in factoring materials and workmanship.

This is my fourth Nissan and the last. I can't believe a company would not stand behind their products. When is it clear warranty the issue.

A very bad experience from what I thought was a good company.

Had an Experience with Nissan?

Comments

Nissan - Paint Hazing Nissan " I own a 2007 Maxima, the car mechanically has been sound, I recommend Nissan they have great cars, I am submitting this report to warn potential Nissan Buyers not..." Read more Poor service at Upper James Nissan Nissan "I recently took my car to Nissan in Hamilton to have the rear right axle seal fixed...it was under warranty. My local mechanic noticed it was leaking and suggested..." Read more 2015 Nissan Murano Review from Lakeland, Florida Nissan "NISSAN MURANO 2015 400 miles cracked battery spilled acid all over the engine stopped running fryed ecm unit acid damage everywhere got sick from fumes nissan giving me hard..." Read more Rust on my 11 month old Nissan Titan PRO-4X. Nissan refuse to help. Nissan "I noticed severe rust on the painted bumpers of my 11 month old Titan Pro-4x. Usually the Titan comes with chrome bumpers, but the Pro-4x model has painted bumpers. Clearly..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more