Traded in my 2008 nissan sentra on Jan 27 for a 2012 Nissan versa VIN 3N1BC1CP3CK290068.
Wells Fargo gave a verbal payoff (negotiated) of $11,250 (down from $14,566). No one at nissan requested this in writing and now wells fargo is denying that lower payoff was ever given. I have tried calling and keep getting the run around- I'm assuming they have too.
The $11,250 posted to my wells fargo account on 2-8-13. I had to contact nissan about the difference. The sales rep that sold me the car was not diligent in getting back with me regarding this issue, so I called and spoke with the sales Manager (both Tron and Mo Parker). A week later, I still hadn't heard back, so I called yesterday- was put on hold for 9 minutes and then was told someone would call me back and of course no one ever did.
Now I'm still showing I owe a balance of approximately $3400 which Nissan is refusing to absorb despite their error. The DEAL is already complete between myself (my grandmother) and nissan. I feel as though I'm not responsible for something that should be a mandatory step in the process of completing the deal. I should have never been allowed to drive off of that lot until everything was completed and now over a month later its STILL an issue.
I'm extremely frustrated with their lack of keeping me up to date on the progress. I expressed this to both sales managers, yet they have gone a week without contacting me whatsoever.
I spoke with Mo Parker Tuesday 3/12/13. Just got off of the phone with him actually
My Sentra is now behind 2 months car payment (also incurred late fees). that's over $1200 that myself as a single mother will have to come up with
I was told with the purchase of my new car that I would receive a complimentary oil change. since i'm having to return my new car and take back a car that is now BEHIND 2 months. I asked for them to honor the oil change which he DENIED
I have also filled up my new car to last me in gas through the rest of the week and he has said he refuses to fill that car up for me
They also were supposed to transfer my tags which they did not do- i was charged for NEW tags on my car instead of transferring the ones I had. And they aren't going to help me out there either
I am having to take my Versa back tomorrow and exchange it for my Sentra. This is the WORST car buying experience I have EVER had. This is my 4th car buying experience. 2nd with Nissan. The first wasn't most pleasant but I was hoping my experience 2nd time around would be better.
To clarify pictures below- before I contacted nissan regarding the payoff discrepancy- the salesman that I purchased my car from called and asked me on a date. Once I called the sales manager with my frustration towards him not keeping me updated on the situation, these are the texts I received.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nissan Versa
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "Hello Whomsoever it may concern, On 9th of Jan 2016 i met with an major life threatening accident while i was driving Nissan Sunny in India and the car's air..."
- "I checked in on monday aug 7tg aboht 1245 in rm219. By the time night came and the lights came on a bunch of black bugs came out. Bugs were..."
- "I Do NOT recommend AM Trucking and Delivery Service, 714 Montauk Ave., rooklyn, NY 11208, (718) 272-5900: - Missed estimated delivery by 4 days - Don’t know where their drivers are -..."
- "I want everyone to know that the owner of Regenesis Skin Studio - Terri McConnell ruined my face by doing procedures she's not licensed to do. I did my research..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."