Nissan - Worst Experience Ever!

221 of 496 Nissan reviews

Traded in my 2008 nissan sentra on Jan 27 for a 2012 Nissan versa VIN 3N1BC1CP3CK290068.

Wells Fargo gave a verbal payoff (negotiated) of $11,250 (down from $14,566). No one at nissan requested this in writing and now wells fargo is denying that lower payoff was ever given. I have tried calling and keep getting the run around- I'm assuming they have too.

The $11,250 posted to my wells fargo account on 2-8-13. I had to contact nissan about the difference. The sales rep that sold me the car was not diligent in getting back with me regarding this issue, so I called and spoke with the sales Manager (both Tron and Mo Parker). A week later, I still hadn't heard back, so I called yesterday- was put on hold for 9 minutes and then was told someone would call me back and of course no one ever did.

Now I'm still showing I owe a balance of approximately $3400 which Nissan is refusing to absorb despite their error. The DEAL is already complete between myself (my grandmother) and nissan. I feel as though I'm not responsible for something that should be a mandatory step in the process of completing the deal. I should have never been allowed to drive off of that lot until everything was completed and now over a month later its STILL an issue.

I'm extremely frustrated with their lack of keeping me up to date on the progress. I expressed this to both sales managers, yet they have gone a week without contacting me whatsoever.

I spoke with Mo Parker Tuesday 3/12/13. Just got off of the phone with him actually

My Sentra is now behind 2 months car payment (also incurred late fees). that's over $1200 that myself as a single mother will have to come up with

I was told with the purchase of my new car that I would receive a complimentary oil change. since i'm having to return my new car and take back a car that is now BEHIND 2 months. I asked for them to honor the oil change which he DENIED

I have also filled up my new car to last me in gas through the rest of the week and he has said he refuses to fill that car up for me

They also were supposed to transfer my tags which they did not do- i was charged for NEW tags on my car instead of transferring the ones I had. And they aren't going to help me out there either

I am having to take my Versa back tomorrow and exchange it for my Sentra. This is the WORST car buying experience I have EVER had. This is my 4th car buying experience. 2nd with Nissan. The first wasn't most pleasant but I was hoping my experience 2nd time around would be better.

To clarify pictures below- before I contacted nissan regarding the payoff discrepancy- the salesman that I purchased my car from called and asked me on a date. Once I called the sales manager with my frustration towards him not keeping me updated on the situation, these are the texts I received.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
221 of 496 Nissan reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 12, 2013 #716158

2013 sentra is ***. Hope u didn't purchase it. The wipers scrape hood of car and rust. Drives terribly in wind

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.