The customer service has been so bad since the day I left the dealership. I leased it at the Nissan Dealership in Poway, CA (San Diego County). I lease a Altima Coupe 4 cyl.. Part of the initial agreement was that for 2,000, they would install a sunroof. But, that if I changed my mind the money would be refunded. I changed my mind....and they agreed to refund the money. However, when I went to the dealership to pick up the check, they informed me they could not issue a refund any longer. And that my only choice was to have the sunroof installed or dont have it installed and still dont get my money back.

I had it installed. It looked horrible. The company who did it left glue every where. The seal was not finished. The company has had to replace it twice, the motor has been fixed twice and it is broken again. The manager of the dealership is a total douche bag.

When you make a payment on line or by phone you have to pay a 12.50 fee. So ***.

Every time I need to talk to customer service I end up speaking to someone sitting in a call center in India that I can not even understand. The accent is so heavy.

I will never own another Nissan. I have leased a vehicle from Audi of Miramar, CA. I highly recommend them. Awesome customer service, great warranty, complimentary vehicle to use while yours is being serviced, they were a wonderful dealership to work with.

Nissan Sucks.

Review about: Nissan Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Nissan?

Comments

Jersey City, New Jersey, United States #680362

My sunroof exploded in my 2010 Nissan Maxima that almost killed me on the highway at night. Nissan customer service was HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT they never wanted to acknowledge it, even if its proven that is wasn't my fault. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER NISSAN AGAIN!