Turnaround Time

We leased Nissan Leaf from the dealers in Bellevue, WA on Aug 4th 2017- which was our biggest ever mistake we did.First, we test drove Leaf SV in the Kirkland center, and we liked SV, and got an estimate from them how much would be cost (including down payment, monthly cost, residual rate etc).

The next day, we went to Bellevue Nissan to check what their lease options are (just as everyone does) At Bellevue, we told the person that we are planning to lease Nissan leaf SV, and we have already test driven SV (at Kirkland center), so we only want to hear your lease options, compare and go with the best (either Kirkland or Bellevue). The person took us to his office, and gave us the estimation for leaf SV and the sales manager came and spoke to us. He even gave us an option to take SV to our home one day and try (which was a very generous offer), but then we dint wanted to do that. We told them to go a bit lower on the down payment (which they did after couple of conversations), so we were happy and decided to lease SV with Bellevue Nissan.

We went back after 2 days to complete the paper work and were happy with the lease options for an SV. We spent almost 4 hours to finish their process, by then it was 7pm (and they said they need to wash the car, and keep it ready for us, and they cannot deliver it today, so asked us to pick it up the next day evening). We were fine with that. The next day we came to pick our SV, after taking the car out of the dealership center (Bellevue), my husband was trying to use the navigation (thinking it was SV), but the navigation was not working.

So, we immediately called the sales person (thinking there would be some mistake, and they would have given us the wrong key). The sales person picks our call, and my husband asks him: The navigation is not working, do you mind guiding us. Then, the sales person laughs at us, and says you guys have leased the Leaf S (which does not have navigation) and you are trying to use a navigation (ha ha)?? We were sooo surprised to hear that.

We told him, we signed the paper work for Leaf SV, how can you deliver us a wrong car? He told us to come back to the dealership center and we can talk. No where in the paper work its written whether the car we leased is an S or an SV. Neither there is anywhere specified behind the car (S or SV).

We were surprised to hear that both the sales manager were out of office that day. So, we left the car at the dealership and called the sales manager and told him what happened. He told us, I will be in office after 2 days and we can sit and discuss about it. We go back after 2 days (to talk to the sales manager), he took a look at the paper work (there was no pointer where it's an S or SV), he also came to the car and tried to see if it was mentioned anywhere in the car (if it was an S or SV) - but NO.

He then sits with us, and asks "Are you sure you wanted SV"??? (Is he really insane??). He goes inside and talks to someone for 30 mins, and comes back to us, and says "We are sorry, we cannot do anything here, the TIN has already been transferred to your name, there is no way we can revert it back, if you want I can give you all weather mats and the cargo cover". REALLY?????

Compensate for an SV with mats and cover?? Do they think we are fools? We spoke for 3 hours, but nothing changed. He then told us, take the car with you now, as nothing is going to change, if you leave the car here, you will end up paying the monthly charges without using the car.

WOW!! this is how Nissan addresses its customers concern?? We had no option, we took the car and came back thinking of filing a complaint against them. And also, when we leased the car, it had a scratch on the bonnet, and they agreed to fix it in a week.

I took the car after a week, and they sent me back saying they need to take an appointment with the paint guy first, and then they will call me. I go there after 2 week (after a couple of follow ups, and frustration). The lady says they could not find the paint guy and apologizes. When I start to raise my voice (after going through such terrible experiences and being very patient), then the sales manager walks in and talk to another person, and asks me to leave the car and they will contact the paint guy (its easier that way to get the paint guy when there is a car waiting at the service center).

I had to receive call from the service center after 3 days, but I waited for 6 days, I still did not hear back anything. finally, when I call up, they say "your car is ready, you can come and take it".

I REALLY NEED A PROFESSIONAL PERSON (who has some work ethics) to look into this matter and contact me.To other customers, don't ever go Bellevue (WA) Nissan dealership (the worst customer service) and they are UNFAITHFUL

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Entire staff is unethical except the sales manager george.

Comments