I have a 05 nissa maxima with a little over 50,000 miles on it.And I have started having a problem with the timing chain.

Now I will be getting that replace but I met another person that had a 04 maxima and the person stated to me that on the 04-05 Maxima they are having a lot of complaints about the transmission and the timing chain on these cars.

They also informed me that Nissan knows about all these complaints but are not doing anything about it.So I am trying to see if somebody heard the same information or if they are having the same problem out of there 04-05 Maxima.

Thanks

Had an Experience with Nissan?

Comments

Nissan is Killing its customers -- it is selling cars with neither working brakes nor working airbags Nissan "i bought a Nissan Sunny 2013 i was driving on a very low speed and i wanted to brake the car but it didn't stop as it was supposed to do..." Read more Don't buy Nissan Altima Nissan "The air compressor clutch failed on my 2009 Nissan Altima with only 52,000 miles on it. The cost to repair it is $1000.00 and Nissan has refused to cover the..." Read more Nissan won't replace brand New 2014 Versa Note SV with rust found underneath within 3 days of purchase Nissan "2014 Versa Note SV bought New, found rust on the 3rd day of purchage in 12+ areas underneath including sub-frame and various components. Complained and requested replacement with a rust..." Read more 2015 Nissan Murano Review from Lakeland, Florida Nissan "NISSAN MURANO 2015 400 miles cracked battery spilled acid all over the engine stopped running fryed ecm unit acid damage everywhere got sick from fumes nissan giving me hard..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more