I traded in a 2004 nissan sentra for a 2011 sentra, thinking to myself the fuel milage would be the same or better sence the epa has been on the car companies for the last 20 years toget better fuel milage. But I was wrounght,(the 2004 mpg was 31to36) the 2011 28 mpg that's hyway miles.So I have lost 9 miles to the galon of gas,I am veary pissed!!!!!!!!!! Before bying the car I kept asking the sale man over and over are you sure the car will get as good gas milage as the old one it gets 31-36 mpg.

Review about: Nissan Car.

Had an Experience with Nissan?

Comments

:cry all nissan are gas guzzlers i did own 5 of them from truck to altima to ser vspeck not icluding the last one i own right now a 4-L ser vspeck that cost 150 dollard for 4 spark plugs than not install included btw :P so i have 1 thing to say (never again !!! ) goood driving but bad to the wallet for repairs and gaz :P going back to GM :(

:upset

I haven't met a Nissan salesperson yet that can tell the truth.

well..obviously you didnt even look at the STICKER which TELLS YOU what the mileage is.

Be pissed at yourself, you made the mistake of trusting humans.

Nissan - Factory, packaged, installed parts discontinued, now considered an accessory Nissan "2006 m45 sport, front aerodynamics piece needed!after having an accident, I need the front aerodynamic piece. Local and 1000 mile radius dealerships says it's discount inured. However Infiniti says..." Read more Nissan - Worst Experience Ever! Nissan "Traded in my 2008 nissan sentra on Jan 27 for a 2012 Nissan versa VIN 3N1BC1CP3CK290068. Wells Fargo gave a verbal payoff (negotiated) of $11,250 (down from $14,566). No one at..." Read more Rust on my 11 month old Nissan Titan PRO-4X. Nissan refuse to help. Nissan "I noticed severe rust on the painted bumpers of my 11 month old Titan Pro-4x. Usually the Titan comes with chrome bumpers, but the Pro-4x model has painted bumpers. Clearly..." Read more Nissan - RADIO SCREEN BLOB Nissan "DURING THE COLD WEATHER IN FEBRUARY WERE TEMPERATURE WAS CLOSE TO 32F,THE RADIO SCREEN WERE THE CLOCK IS SHOWED AN ORANGE CIRCLE COVERING THE CLOCK. I CALLED NISSAN TO LET..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more Dish Network - Installed cables on my sidinh Dish Network "My wife was home on the day of our install. The tech ran the cables on the face of our siding along the back of our house down the side,..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more