I traded in a 2004 nissan sentra for a 2011 sentra, thinking to myself the fuel milage would be the same or better sence the epa has been on the car companies for the last 20 years toget better fuel milage. But I was wrounght,(the 2004 mpg was 31to36) the 2011 28 mpg that's hyway miles.So I have lost 9 miles to the galon of gas,I am veary pissed!!!!!!!!!! Before bying the car I kept asking the sale man over and over are you sure the car will get as good gas milage as the old one it gets 31-36 mpg.

Review about: Nissan Car.

Had an Experience with Nissan?

Comments

:cry all nissan are gas guzzlers i did own 5 of them from truck to altima to ser vspeck not icluding the last one i own right now a 4-L ser vspeck that cost 150 dollard for 4 spark plugs than not install included btw :P so i have 1 thing to say (never again !!! ) goood driving but bad to the wallet for repairs and gaz :P going back to GM :(

:upset

I haven't met a Nissan salesperson yet that can tell the truth.

well..obviously you didnt even look at the STICKER which TELLS YOU what the mileage is.

Be pissed at yourself, you made the mistake of trusting humans.

Nissan does not honor power train warranty Nissan "We bought a new 2012 Nissan Frontier pick-up with standard transmission. After 27,000 miles the clutch and flywheel disintegrated. A $1,400 repair brought no help from Nissan..." Read more Poor service at Upper James Nissan Nissan "I recently took my car to Nissan in Hamilton to have the rear right axle seal fixed...it was under warranty. My local mechanic noticed it was leaking and suggested..." Read more 2015 Nissan Murano Review from Lakeland, Florida Nissan "NISSAN MURANO 2015 400 miles cracked battery spilled acid all over the engine stopped running fryed ecm unit acid damage everywhere got sick from fumes nissan giving me hard..." Read more Nissan - RADIO SCREEN BLOB Nissan "DURING THE COLD WEATHER IN FEBRUARY WERE TEMPERATURE WAS CLOSE TO 32F,THE RADIO SCREEN WERE THE CLOCK IS SHOWED AN ORANGE CIRCLE COVERING THE CLOCK. I CALLED NISSAN TO LET..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Wynnwood Firestone State Inspection Scam Firestone Complete Auto Care "1. They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam. It has happened each time..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Very Upset Harbor Freight Tools "Hi i hope this is read by the right people! I work at HFT for 6 years no problems always had hrs to work loved going there to work but..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - NO RESPONSE I Am A Mother To An Angel "My 1st purchase was made 4/29/17. I did not start emailing request for updates on my order until 8/17. which I emailed 3 times before finally getting a response of.."There..." Read more