Etobicoke, Ontario

I got a used Certified vehicle from a Nissan Dealer - Woodbine Nissan in Etobicoke, Ontario. They said its accident free and now when i got it inspected from a different mechanic in Saskatchewan, they showed me the car was hit and it still have a bent Re-Bar on the front.

The dealer lied to me about it and when i talk to them now they say It was not a part of safety inspection in Toronto.

I cant believe how a vehicle can pass a safety test with parts missing and bent from inside.

They did not check the vehicle properly. And the bar has rust on it and its pretty old.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nissan Car.

Comments

Ajax, Ontario, Canada #834931

Clarington Nissan, wow it was a great experience, thanks Rick for helping me and I love my New Frontier.

Ajax, Ontario, Canada #834929

I agree most of the Dealers are crooks , however I went to Clarington Nissan a new dealership, and believe me they made us feel like royalty so I will be back for another vehicle no worries.

Have someone like Joey working there it makes it worse. I will never go near that man.

Word on the street is that Woodbine Nissan has had its franchise taken away by Nissan Canada. They'll be closed by June 1,2014.

Again,stay away from this bunch of ex GM bandits. Not to be trusted at all

Agreed. Stay away from these crooks.

This dealership was a GM dealership for 22 years. Still with same owner and staff from the GM days. Poor Nissan Canada is stuck with this bunch of clowns.

Stay away. :eek

Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada #718366

Of all the dealers that I have visited, Nissan Woodbine is the WORST IN CUSTOMER SERVICE. I have an appointment between 2:30-3PM and arrived before 3 PM.

When we came customer representative Oliver whom I spoke with on the phone said he will make himself available to assist me. When we came he was with somebody else and told us to sit down because he is with a customer. After half an hour he approached us with his manager who also told us that Oliver is just finishing off a deal with a customer. Until 4:30 PM we were sitting there and it seemed like he has forgotten us.

I stood up and said we're leaving, and what he said I can't believe is "Oh I'm available now, if you want I can assist you now". The nerve of telling me, no respect for other people's schedule especially to a customer. He is available but do you think he even thought of I may not be available anymore as we have been waiting there for 1 1/2 hrs. Worst of all, I told him to just send me a quote thru email and no email whatsoever was sent.

I totally do not recommend this Nissan dealer. It's a totally different experience when I went to Toyota Dundas Mississauga. The customer representative is so professional and so patiently answer every question I ask him (with a very good sense of humor too).

If you really want a Nissan just go to Nissan Sherway but DO NOT GO TO WOODBINE NISSAN, THEY'RE THE WORST.