Rust on my 11 month old Nissan Titan PRO-4X. Nissan refuse to help.
I noticed severe rust on the painted bumpers of my 11 month old Titan Pro-4x.Usually the Titan comes with chrome bumpers, but the Pro-4x model has painted bumpers.
Clearly the quality of the paint job is not up to standard, but Nissan refuses to give me a dime towards the repair. I even offered to pay for any additional protection if they could just have the area fixed to a 'like new' condition.
It's worth noting that I am a web designer and the truck has not been worked hard.The front bumper has a few chips in it too, but there is no rust.
My advice: Only buy a Nissan if you plan on driving it indoors.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Nissan Titan Truck
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "Bought the EQ3 Rebry Couch at the Toronto location along with the matching foot stool, took 3 MONTHS to deliver...after the 8th week we called and got the runaround from..."
- "I WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED TO SEND THE GREEN DOT CARDS FROM WALMART,RITE AID ETC. EVERYONE SELLS THEM. I SENT THE SCAMMER THE $2000.00 THEY WANTED FOR A JEEP..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."