Collingwood, Ontario
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

I noticed severe rust on the painted bumpers of my 11 month old Titan Pro-4x.Usually the Titan comes with chrome bumpers, but the Pro-4x model has painted bumpers.

Related: Nissan - Simple repair turns out to be misery

Clearly the quality of the paint job is not up to standard, but Nissan refuses to give me a dime towards the repair. I even offered to pay for any additional protection if they could just have the area fixed to a 'like new' condition.

It's worth noting that I am a web designer and the truck has not been worked hard.The front bumper has a few chips in it too, but there is no rust.

My advice: Only buy a Nissan if you plan on driving it indoors.

Review about: Nissan Titan Truck.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nissan Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nissan?

Comments

I have a 2010 titan with 20K miles and Nissan did the same thing to me. Nissan doesn't care about its customers or the quality of the products. I will never buy another Nissan.

#1120120

Mines doing the same exact thing

to Anonymous #1120234

They eventually fixed it (repainted and added 3M protection stickers) but I had to keep posting to their Facebook page.