Rust on my 11 month old Nissan Titan PRO-4X. Nissan refuse to help.
I noticed severe rust on the painted bumpers of my 11 month old Titan Pro-4x.Usually the Titan comes with chrome bumpers, but the Pro-4x model has painted bumpers.
Clearly the quality of the paint job is not up to standard, but Nissan refuses to give me a dime towards the repair. I even offered to pay for any additional protection if they could just have the area fixed to a 'like new' condition.
It's worth noting that I am a web designer and the truck has not been worked hard.The front bumper has a few chips in it too, but there is no rust.
My advice: Only buy a Nissan if you plan on driving it indoors.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Nissan Titan Truck
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "offered a warranty for tire when the time i bought the car but afterward when i came to ask blamed me for not getting the paper work, which i had..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "Bought the EQ3 Rebry Couch at the Toronto location along with the matching foot stool, took 3 MONTHS to deliver...after the 8th week we called and got the runaround from..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."