I was in the market for a Nissan Altima , and went to Autocenters of Wood River Ill ,when I couldn't agree initially with my salesman about price , I was greeted by who I was told was a floor manager Johnny Weber who was very rude and demanding. When I wouldn't submit to him they sent out a guy named Gordon who is the inventory manager who proceeded to snap at me and loud talk me.

Then I spoke with an oreintal guy who said he was the real manager , and he was the rudest of them all, and a total smart ***. Their ad states $5 down and $5 a month. I know this is a total lie still I needed a car and live in the area, so I went in.

The way they stood over me and talked down to me I will never buy anything from them and will tell everyone I know not to go there. I bought my car at Bomarito Nissan and got a great deal and was treated with respect.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nissan Car.

Comments

Swalecliffe, England, United Kingdom #269877

We also had a bad experince with trying to buy a car. This is the 4th complaint I have heard like this.

:sigh

Yes I used to work there and they really do not care about customers or company personell. I believe they did all this person says and more.