DURING THE COLD WEATHER IN FEBRUARY WERE TEMPERATURE WAS CLOSE TO 32F,THE RADIO SCREEN WERE THE CLOCK IS SHOWED AN ORANGE CIRCLE COVERING THE CLOCK.I CALLED NISSAN TO LET THEM THAT THIS SHOULD NOT OCCUR.

THEY REFERED ME TO A DEALER WHO TOLD ME THAT I HAVE TO REPLACE THE RADIO FOR $700+ OR INSTALL AFTER MARKET RADIO BUT THE ORIGINA KNOBS WILL NOT WORK. THE SERVICE MANAGER SAID SINCE MY CAR WAS OUT OF WARRANTY AND I HAD 100k MILES ON IT I SHOULD EXPECT FAILURES IN ELECTRONICS.REALLY!

I HAD MANY CARS NEVER THIS PROBLEM.DO NOT BUY NISSAN SINCE THEY DO NOT STAND BUY THEIR PRODUCTS AND EXPECT THEIR CLIENTS TO ACCEPT IT.

Review about: Nissan Car.

Had an Experience with Nissan?

Comments

My Goodness!!!!How long do you expect a company to warranty their products???

With a 100,000 miles do you not EXPECT parts of the vehicle to start to malfunction?

You should praise Nissan for having a vehicle that long, not complain about a radio display.

Sheesh!

Merritt Island, Florida, United States #635900

You are an ***.Car has 100,000 miles and you expect a lifetime warantee for a piece of *** radio!!!!!!!!!!

How dumb can you be!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

to alq San Diego, California, United States #635930

I OWNED MANY CARS IN COLD WEATHER ALSO WITH HIGH MILAGE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM. IT IS A DEFECT IN THE LIQUID SCREEN. NISSAN SHOULD TAKE A NOTE OF THIS AND ATLEAST SHARE IN THE REPAIR.