DURING THE COLD WEATHER IN FEBRUARY WERE TEMPERATURE WAS CLOSE TO 32F,THE RADIO SCREEN WERE THE CLOCK IS SHOWED AN ORANGE CIRCLE COVERING THE CLOCK. I CALLED NISSAN TO LET THEM THAT THIS SHOULD NOT OCCUR.

THEY REFERED ME TO A DEALER WHO TOLD ME THAT I HAVE TO REPLACE THE RADIO FOR $700+ OR INSTALL AFTER MARKET RADIO BUT THE ORIGINA KNOBS WILL NOT WORK. THE SERVICE MANAGER SAID SINCE MY CAR WAS OUT OF WARRANTY AND I HAD 100k MILES ON IT I SHOULD EXPECT FAILURES IN ELECTRONICS.REALLY!

I HAD MANY CARS NEVER THIS PROBLEM. DO NOT BUY NISSAN SINCE THEY DO NOT STAND BUY THEIR PRODUCTS AND EXPECT THEIR CLIENTS TO ACCEPT IT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nissan Car.

Comments

My Goodness!!!! How long do you expect a company to warranty their products???

With a 100,000 miles do you not EXPECT parts of the vehicle to start to malfunction?

You should praise Nissan for having a vehicle that long, not complain about a radio display.

Sheesh!

Merritt Island, Florida, United States #635900

You are an ***. Car has 100,000 miles and you expect a lifetime warantee for a piece of *** radio!!!!!!!!!!

How dumb can you be!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

to alq San Diego, California, United States #635930

I OWNED MANY CARS IN COLD WEATHER ALSO WITH HIGH MILAGE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM. IT IS A DEFECT IN THE LIQUID SCREEN. NISSAN SHOULD TAKE A NOTE OF THIS AND ATLEAST SHARE IN THE REPAIR.