Hamilton, Ontario

I recently took my car to Nissan in Hamilton to have the rear right axle seal fixed...it was under warranty.My local mechanic noticed it was leaking and suggested I go to Nissan to have it replaced.

Related: My wife made a reservation with deposit in Nissan Egypt since 1/Nov/13, they promised the car after one month and half, it has been two months and half now, without any delivery

After an hour or so at the dealership they told me they could not find a leak and would not replace it. I have now had to spend $650 to have it fixed elsewhere.

I have pictures and documentation from my local garage clearly showing the leak.I don't think the mechanics at Nissan even looked for the problem!Now I know why I don't take my car to a dealership for servicing.

Review about: Nissan Xterra.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nissan Car
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $650
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nissan?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Nissan - RADIO SCREEN BLOB Nissan "DURING THE COLD WEATHER IN FEBRUARY WERE TEMPERATURE WAS CLOSE TO 32F,THE RADIO SCREEN WERE THE CLOCK IS SHOWED AN ORANGE CIRCLE COVERING THE CLOCK. I CALLED NISSAN TO LET..." Read more Nissan - Careless dealer and ME office Nissan "Hi All; As you know that when we –the customers- decide to by a car, we usually put in our mind two main points: · ..." Read more Nissan - Factory, packaged, installed parts discontinued, now considered an accessory Nissan "2006 m45 sport, front aerodynamics piece needed!after having an accident, I need the front aerodynamic piece. Local and 1000 mile radius dealerships says it's discount inured. However Infiniti says..." Read more Review about 2015 Nissan Murano from Lakeland, Florida Nissan "NISSAN MURANO 2015 400 miles cracked battery spilled acid all over the engine stopped running fryed ecm unit acid damage everywhere got sick from fumes nissan giving me hard..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more