Hamilton, Ontario

I recently took my car to Nissan in Hamilton to have the rear right axle seal fixed...it was under warranty.My local mechanic noticed it was leaking and suggested I go to Nissan to have it replaced.

After an hour or so at the dealership they told me they could not find a leak and would not replace it. I have now had to spend $650 to have it fixed elsewhere.

I have pictures and documentation from my local garage clearly showing the leak.I don't think the mechanics at Nissan even looked for the problem!Now I know why I don't take my car to a dealership for servicing.

Review about: Nissan Xterra.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nissan Car
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $650
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nissan?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Nissan - 06 INFINITI G35X-INTERNAL DOOR RUSTING ISSUE-PART SAFETY AND INTEGRITY ISSUE Nissan "I recently noticed in the last couple of months a few spots on my drivers door tape thinking it was just worn out tape on the top of the door...." Read more Rust on my 11 month old Nissan Titan PRO-4X. Nissan refuse to help. Nissan "I noticed severe rust on the painted bumpers of my 11 month old Titan Pro-4x. Usually the Titan comes with chrome bumpers, but the Pro-4x model has painted bumpers. Clearly..." Read more Nissan - Careless dealer and ME office Nissan "Hi All; As you know that when we –the customers- decide to by a car, we usually put in our mind two main points: · ..." Read more Don't buy Nissan Altima Nissan "The air compressor clutch failed on my 2009 Nissan Altima with only 52,000 miles on it. The cost to repair it is $1000.00 and Nissan has refused to cover the..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more