I recently took my car to Nissan in Hamilton to have the rear right axle seal fixed...it was under warranty.My local mechanic noticed it was leaking and suggested I go to Nissan to have it replaced.
After an hour or so at the dealership they told me they could not find a leak and would not replace it. I have now had to spend $650 to have it fixed elsewhere.
I have pictures and documentation from my local garage clearly showing the leak.I don't think the mechanics at Nissan even looked for the problem!Now I know why I don't take my car to a dealership for servicing.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nissan Xterra
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi coloured roses for my mom's 60th. The delivery was on time, but the flowers were wilted an NOTHING like the picture online. I upped my order..."
- "Waiting on a item for almost a month now o want my item or send me back my money im not impressed..."
- "I paid for a floral arrangement for Wesley Berry Florists to make a delivery in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. It was two days before the funeral that took place Monday 10th August..."