I recently took my car to Nissan in Hamilton to have the rear right axle seal fixed...it was under warranty.My local mechanic noticed it was leaking and suggested I go to Nissan to have it replaced.
After an hour or so at the dealership they told me they could not find a leak and would not replace it. I have now had to spend $650 to have it fixed elsewhere.
I have pictures and documentation from my local garage clearly showing the leak.I don't think the mechanics at Nissan even looked for the problem!Now I know why I don't take my car to a dealership for servicing.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nissan Xterra
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "We bought a new 2012 Nissan Frontier pick-up with standard transmission. After 27,000 miles the clutch and flywheel disintegrated. A $1,400 repair brought no help from Nissan..."
- "You can deal with BogRay construction only if you do NOT care about quality of job, terms and money BogRay Construction supposed to do complete apartment renovation in 2 month, which..."
- "My daughter graduated college last year and she ordered her portraits, which I paid for. She had jet-black hair, on a black background with a black robe. She looked like..."
- "Waiting on a item for almost a month now o want my item or send me back my money im not impressed..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."