Dallas, Texas

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE DEALERSHIP!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far everything that I was told by anyone at that dealership at the time I purchased my vehicle is COMPLETE ***. Not only are they extremely dishonest, but pretty much after they have the sale they go to prove their real nature. They stop calling you back, treating you with courtesy, ect..

They try to come off as this dealership that is easy to work with and it is nothing but a front. They tried the old switch and bait and every other trick used car dealerships do to *** over. I was talked into to purchasing a warranty and so far everything I was told it covers has ended up being yet another lie.

Jason was the Sales manager when I went and not only did he try to bully me into things I did not want, but he talked down to me, and again my biggest complaint is the complete and total dishonesty of him and the entire ORR Nissan dealership.

I would not recommend this dealership to my worst enemy, in fact if I had the time I would personally go up there as often as possible to let the people who are buying cars know that they are being taken for as much as the dealership can get out of them.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!!! HORRIBLE DEALERSHIP!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nissan Car.

Comments

but you bought a car??? and Warranty???