Fort Worth, Texas

ORR Nissan in Corinth is the worst dealership to deal with. The GM Mr.Price is a total *** and should be fired.

There are many people who work there that are great but unfortunately I can tell they are mistreated and underpaid. This place should be sold to someone who can run a dealership or shut down. Mr. Price is rude to customers and employees in front of customers and their coworkers.

He looks down on people who he assumes cannot afford to be there , but guess what my credit score is over 800. I cannot wait to write Nissan corporate and let them know who represents them.

Comments

too bad I did not see this before, I was lied to and treated poorly. Buyer beware.

They are so nice, but lie and then act like you are the crazy one. NOW i have issues with the car, I CAN"T get a call back. Nissan Corporate is getting a call and much more.

This is terrible to do to hard working people.

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #604000

My family has bought many vehicles at north tx Nissan , now Orr.. Never had an issue, sales or service.

You people are just complaining to hear youselves talk . Customer service sucks because of you. Try maintaining your car.

Y'all all need to suck a railroad spike. Thanks Orr Nissan for everything.

to Peopler*** Corinth, Texas, United States #724434

First you should have spell/Grammar checked your writing. Do you drive from Tulsa to Corinth just to buy “many vehicles”?

Let's talk disclosure! I down sized in December 2010 from a 2008 Titan to a 07 Murano( what a total P.O.S.).

I drive a 30,000+ a year and wanted to save some fuel. This car had 65000 miles on it when I bought it and it had little road noise they told me " it was normal no big deal". What a lame response. Last week I went on vacation I said fix the noise, which was so loud I couldn't turn up the radio loud enough to drown it out.

When I returned my problem was a worn bearing(which I complained of when I bought it) along with a new catalytic converter all the fluid needed to be replaced along with a new power steering pump.

Now a reputable dealership in my opinion would fix some of the obvious problems not Orr Nissan Corinth, They'll disclose it. Shame on you.

in response to #3 Fraustrated Customer..If you aRE THE OWNER OF THE TITAN..THAT IS NOT THE WAY THE OTHER CUSTOMERS AND MYSELF SAW IT GO DOWN.. qUITE THE OPPOSITE AS WE THOUGHT YOU WERE THE ONE BEING VERBALLY ABUSIVE.. wE HAVE ALWAYS RECEIVED pROFESSIONAL SERVICE FROM oRR nISSAN sERVICE dEPARTMENT.

I am a former dealership owner, VW and Chrysler..two cities. I called Cornith to discuss a new Maxima and trade 2006 Honda..never got to talk with anyone.

Called again and asked to have my call returned...never called. I visited, Feb 17th, walked around the front section...no one interested...on the lot and looked at 15 cars...no sales rep approached. They have no interest, or ability, to run a dealership.

I wonder how good the service and parts would be ... the sales is zero.

Beware of Brian Price, he is a giant *** head. I should know, I work here, I am one of those great employees the o.p.

is talking about. Brian has a huge sense of entitlement even though he isn't entitled to anything. All Mr. Price does is walk around and talk on his cell phone acting like hes some super fancy Denton state school graduate with a business degree (im unsure of whether or not he has one).

WARNING:!!! DO NOT EAT THE POPCORN Mr. P. is constantly going to the bathroom and digging his hands right in after not washing said *** diggers.

The dude really thinks he is somthing special, inviting people to his birthday party like its going to be some kind of playboy mansion hooplah.

I would deal with anyone in service and parts, but not really the sales floor, however there are a choice few salesman, it'd be easier to go directly to Burt the real GM. That being said, this dealer has changed a lot since the Johnny Cantrell days (who is now at Tx Nissan of Grapevine ~beware part 2~).

#201694

I agree....ORR Nissan in Corinth is aweful!!! I simply took my vehicle in for an oil change one day and told the manager in service I was waiting for.

I soon left for a second with a friend to eat and came right back. I didnt get my car until 4pm and I arrived at 8am. I was told I lost my place in line when I left to get breakfast!!! And I was told to take my business elsewhere if I didnt like it and yelled at in front of my daughter.

Also, I keep taking it in for a serious rattling upon exceleration.

I keep getting a different ,"well I think its this" answer and of course it never gets fixed!!!!! Ive had it

Orr nissan Corinth, look up Avery Johnson Nissan BBB. They get an F.

They suck. They are your typical Scam a car dealership. They will rip you off and find ways to do it good. They are awful.

DO NOT BUY!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!I don't want to have to say told you sooo!!