My truck has been sitting in the shop for 1 month. Nissan told Cottman Trans. In Oldsmar Fl. the part (31705ZH10A Valve Body) would be in by the first week of April. Well! It's still on Back Order!!! No telling when I'll get my truck back. Hey Nissan! You guys Stink!!! The bank is going to take my truck from me if I can't get to my part time job to make payments. Thank you so much! You A-wipes!!! I will never purchase another one of you vehicles again!!! Oh Yea!!! I won't be able to buy anything after you screw up my credit!!!

Hey! Carlos Ghosn, ( President and Chief Executive Officer). *** of a job you're doing… Must be nice not to have to work 7 days a week to get by huh!

I'm sure if you needed the part for yourself it wouldn't be a problem… *** me, they would just give you another vehicle! NICE!!!

Had an Experience with Nissan?

Comments

#501900

I have a 2008 Rouge that has a air conditioner problem.This problem is going on for 3 weeks with and explanation from the dealer that part is back ordered.

This part is an evaporator for the air conditioner system.

This is crazy I don't know how this happens at the car dealership.Dealer is Lynn's Nissan West Rt US 206 Stanhope NJ 07874 Telephone 888-635-5476