I have a nissan murano that never had a leak before through the windshield.I got my car serviced at nissan 6501 5TH AVE BROOKLYN, NY 11220 with the service rep Victor Peeredes for my weather strips because they came off and than once I got it repaired water kept coming into my car!
I talked to the manager that f@G$ didn't want to help either! These As#H$%^e said that it is not their fault and they can't do nothing but charge me 120 more to fix it!!!
!@#?!!!because of the leak it damaged my vinyl interior on side !
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nissan Murano
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "The air compressor clutch failed on my 2009 Nissan Altima with only 52,000 miles on it. The cost to repair it is $1000.00 and Nissan has refused to cover the..."
- "2006 m45 sport, front aerodynamics piece needed!after having an accident, I need the front aerodynamic piece. Local and 1000 mile radius dealerships says it's discount inured. However Infiniti says..."
- "We bought a new 2012 Nissan Frontier pick-up with standard transmission. After 27,000 miles the clutch and flywheel disintegrated. A $1,400 repair brought no help from Nissan..."
- "By far the worst furniture store. My furniture is a piece of ***!!! Their goof plan is ***! They goofed you! Their customer service is the worst. ..."
- " I am making it public that I have been scammed by the highly unethical Ken Black of Bought IT Sold IT (BoughtItSoldIt.com) eBay consignment. Ken Black of Bought IT Sold..."
- "I order some TEMARIL-P for my dog for her reoccurring allergies. The initial prescription took much later than other pharmacies but I figured maybe it was confusion with..."
- "buena pagina para comprar articulos a buenos precios. tienen de todo un poco, desde articulos para decoracion de uñas a .40 centavos de dolar hasta celulares xiaomi recien lanzados al mercado! la..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."