I have a nissan murano that never had a leak before through the windshield.I got my car serviced at nissan 6501 5TH AVE BROOKLYN, NY 11220 with the service rep Victor Peeredes for my weather strips because they came off and than once I got it repaired water kept coming into my car!

I talked to the manager that f@G$ didn't want to help either! These As#H$%^e said that it is not their fault and they can't do nothing but charge me 120 more to fix it!!!

!@#?!!!because of the leak it damaged my vinyl interior on side !

Review about: Nissan Repair.

Had an Experience with Nissan?

Comments

Nissan - Would not honor the warranty Nissan "As can be seen from the pictures below and the letter issued by Nissan they refuse to honor their warranty for the Rims that came with my 2011 frontier truck...." Read more Nissan - RADIO SCREEN BLOB Nissan "DURING THE COLD WEATHER IN FEBRUARY WERE TEMPERATURE WAS CLOSE TO 32F,THE RADIO SCREEN WERE THE CLOCK IS SHOWED AN ORANGE CIRCLE COVERING THE CLOCK. I CALLED NISSAN TO LET..." Read more Rust on my 11 month old Nissan Titan PRO-4X. Nissan refuse to help. Nissan "I noticed severe rust on the painted bumpers of my 11 month old Titan Pro-4x. Usually the Titan comes with chrome bumpers, but the Pro-4x model has painted bumpers. Clearly..." Read more Poor service at Upper James Nissan Nissan "I recently took my car to Nissan in Hamilton to have the rear right axle seal fixed...it was under warranty. My local mechanic noticed it was leaking and suggested..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more