New York City, New York

I have a nissan murano that never had a leak before through the windshield.I got my car serviced at nissan 6501 5TH AVE BROOKLYN, NY 11220 with the service rep Victor Peeredes for my weather strips because they came off and than once I got it repaired water kept coming into my car!

I talked to the manager that f@G$ didn't want to help either! These As#H$%^e said that it is not their fault and they can't do nothing but charge me 120 more to fix it!!!

!@#?!!!because of the leak it damaged my vinyl interior on side !

Review about: Nissan Murano.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nissan Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $800
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nissan?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Nissan - Careless dealer and ME office Nissan "Hi All; As you know that when we –the customers- decide to by a car, we usually put in our mind two main points: · ..." Read more Nissan - Worst Experience Ever! Nissan "Traded in my 2008 nissan sentra on Jan 27 for a 2012 Nissan versa VIN 3N1BC1CP3CK290068. Wells Fargo gave a verbal payoff (negotiated) of $11,250 (down from $14,566). No one at..." Read more Rust on my 11 month old Nissan Titan PRO-4X. Nissan refuse to help. Nissan "I noticed severe rust on the painted bumpers of my 11 month old Titan Pro-4x. Usually the Titan comes with chrome bumpers, but the Pro-4x model has painted bumpers. Clearly..." Read more Review about 2015 Nissan Murano from Lakeland, Florida Nissan "NISSAN MURANO 2015 400 miles cracked battery spilled acid all over the engine stopped running fryed ecm unit acid damage everywhere got sick from fumes nissan giving me hard..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Toyo Tires - My life was in danger. Toyo Tires "The only symton was my car was bouncing- I thought it was a problem with my hydrolic system. I bought this tire 225/55R17 10/2013 to replace a rear passenger tire...." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Pepsi - Cans not fully Pepsi "I buy Pepsi like it was going out of world don't like to drink other sodas. Lately when I but Pepsi 12 packs and even the24 packs some of the..." Read more