I have a nissan murano that never had a leak before through the windshield.I got my car serviced at nissan 6501 5TH AVE BROOKLYN, NY 11220 with the service rep Victor Peeredes for my weather strips because they came off and than once I got it repaired water kept coming into my car!
I talked to the manager that f@G$ didn't want to help either! These As#H$%^e said that it is not their fault and they can't do nothing but charge me 120 more to fix it!!!
!@#?!!!because of the leak it damaged my vinyl interior on side !
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nissan Murano
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Blind Spot warning fails. I have provided a video and have taken their mechanic out while it was failing, but Nissan won't fix the problem. Dealership..."
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I order some TEMARIL-P for my dog for her reoccurring allergies. The initial prescription took much later than other pharmacies but I figured maybe it was confusion with..."
- "1507071613852949 Hi I have two weeks waiting for 2 swimsuits and pay for fast shipping!..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."