Nissan won't replace brand New 2014 Versa Note SV with rust found underneath within 3 days of purchase
2014 Versa Note SV bought New, found rust on the 3rd day of purchage in 12+ areas underneath including sub-frame and various components. Complained and requested replacement with a rust free car. Nissan won't replace or refund despite extensive correspondence, emails, phone calls, visits to the dealer, furnishing date stamped pictures of rust areas. Nissan is dragging its feet with feeble excuses - ' No excessive rust found' "rust is not affecting safety of the car' 'rust not affecting performance of the car' - which is why they will not replace it. Upon telling them that the due to rust, the resale value of car is severely diminished to junk car value - they have nothing to say. Filed complaints with authorities including the Attorney General but they are slow to process so nothing has come of it so far and Nissan won't stand behind its products. BBB Autoline has sided with Nissan and they just pissed on the Lemon Law doing that - despite providing scores of date stamped photographs of the rust areas.
Nissan is not giving me a charity car, nor it is a used car that they have sold me. I have paid full price with high interest for 6 years that I am going to be paying and I deserve a rust free car without defects but Nissan does not seem to agree to that.
People, please think a thousand times before buying a Nissan. A company that is trying to get away using every lame excuse. I am afraid that Nissan may have sold a large number of cars to buyers, with rust simply because the American buyer trusts manufacturers for their quality and integrity - but not in case of Nissan.
If any law students/retired lawyers/lawyers are willing to help - for an affordable fee - as I can not afford a lot at this time - please help me and may God bless you for your kindness.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Nissan Versa Sv
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "offered a warranty for tire when the time i bought the car but afterward when i came to ask blamed me for not getting the paper work, which i had..."
- "We have had numerous problems with our 2012 XLR Thunderbolt...Dealing with Diane Daly at Forest River was not a good experience... She never answered e-mails or phone calls promptly. ..."
- "2006 m45 sport, front aerodynamics piece needed!after having an accident, I need the front aerodynamic piece. Local and 1000 mile radius dealerships says it's discount inured. However Infiniti says..."
- "I ordered from a local pizza place at 8:12PM last night and it went thru saying that it would be there by 8:47-8:57. I have ordered from this restaurant before..."
- "I purchased a voucher for house cleaning service from Dealfind. I tried to contact the service provider on many occasions but no response. Long story short, It was an old..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."