Nissan won't replace brand New 2014 Versa Note SV with rust found underneath within 3 days of purchase
2014 Versa Note SV bought New, found rust on the 3rd day of purchage in 12+ areas underneath including sub-frame and various components. Complained and requested replacement with a rust free car. Nissan won't replace or refund despite extensive correspondence, emails, phone calls, visits to the dealer, furnishing date stamped pictures of rust areas. Nissan is dragging its feet with feeble excuses - ' No excessive rust found' "rust is not affecting safety of the car' 'rust not affecting performance of the car' - which is why they will not replace it. Upon telling them that the due to rust, the resale value of car is severely diminished to junk car value - they have nothing to say. Filed complaints with authorities including the Attorney General but they are slow to process so nothing has come of it so far and Nissan won't stand behind its products. BBB Autoline has sided with Nissan and they just pissed on the Lemon Law doing that - despite providing scores of date stamped photographs of the rust areas.
Nissan is not giving me a charity car, nor it is a used car that they have sold me. I have paid full price with high interest for 6 years that I am going to be paying and I deserve a rust free car without defects but Nissan does not seem to agree to that.
People, please think a thousand times before buying a Nissan. A company that is trying to get away using every lame excuse. I am afraid that Nissan may have sold a large number of cars to buyers, with rust simply because the American buyer trusts manufacturers for their quality and integrity - but not in case of Nissan.
If any law students/retired lawyers/lawyers are willing to help - for an affordable fee - as I can not afford a lot at this time - please help me and may God bless you for your kindness.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Nissan Versa Sv
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Traded in my 2008 nissan sentra on Jan 27 for a 2012 Nissan versa VIN 3N1BC1CP3CK290068. Wells Fargo gave a verbal payoff (negotiated) of $11,250 (down from $14,566). No one at..."
- "HEARING RE: DEMURRER TO 1ST AMENDED CROSS COMPLAINT OF DEALER SERVICES CORPORATION BY MICHAEL GRISSOM 11/05/2009 - 8:30 AM DEPT. 07 HONORABLE GARY B. TRANBARGER, PRESIDING CLERK:..."
- "Women Be Warned n Be Aware of WERNER ENTERPRISES!!! I went to Werner in Lithia Springs, GA as a female student driver. I went there initially requesting a female trainer,..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I ordered from a local pizza place at 8:12PM last night and it went thru saying that it would be there by 8:47-8:57. I have ordered from this restaurant before..."
- "I purchased a voucher for house cleaning service from Dealfind. I tried to contact the service provider on many occasions but no response. Long story short, It was an old..."