Bought my Cube in 7/09, just 3 1/2 months later car had problems stalling, no response when pushing on gas pedal, then excelled on it's own, slowed down, just stopped while driving it& thought my daughter & I were going to be killed in the car when it stopped during the peak traffic in the pouring rain.Learned transmission was bad, now happened again 3rd transmission haven't owed 3 yrs yet.

Nissan will not replace car and says it's safe, I fear for our lives since there is NO warning lights when it happens, very scared for our lives. Asked Nissan North America Corp to help make us feel safe, they just want to extend the warranties but cannot prove to us what is causing this car to do this. It is very DANGEROUS when it happens but you have to control on what the car will do wants it starts to happen. We are willing to trade the car for a new car and want Nissan to compensate some of the cost.

They seem to NOT care about us as a hard working Military Family, keeping money in their pocket is more important.

NO care should be on it's 3rd transmission in less than 3 years.Any advice would be greatly appreciated or HELP

Review about: Nissan Car.

Had an Experience with Nissan?

Comments

Sounds like a lemon to me.