I am from Egypt and I have NISSAN Sunny 2008.Nissan Services Centers here in Egypt is very bad,not qualified to work under NISSAN brand and you can get car accident easily because for bad service and not qualified people. I complained to NISSAN Egypt but no feedback at all. I would like to reach complains department in Nissan International to give them a brief about my case and many of my friends have different Nissan brand.
So please contact me in this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
And also Soon you will find a Face book page for Nissan and some ads to not buy Nissan car in Egypt because of very bad services center in Egypt.
Waiting for your feedback.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nissan Sunny
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "DURING THE COLD WEATHER IN FEBRUARY WERE TEMPERATURE WAS CLOSE TO 32F,THE RADIO SCREEN WERE THE CLOCK IS SHOWED AN ORANGE CIRCLE COVERING THE CLOCK. I CALLED NISSAN TO LET..."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "The air compressor clutch failed on my 2009 Nissan Altima with only 52,000 miles on it. The cost to repair it is $1000.00 and Nissan has refused to cover the..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "i have sent a package with DHL to Egypt and they have lost my cargo in London. that is an unacceptable situation for an International Brand. They told me to..."
- "i noticed corrosion on our washing machine, we checked our warranty and it was still valid, called B.Tech and their rep duly appeared the next day, he claimed the corrosion..."
- "This letter is to inform you that I bought a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer, Body no. 11201, and Motor no. 5845. Please be advised that, I preferred buying that car..."