Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania

Long story short, my 2005 Nissan Pathfinder paint is peeling everywhere. Nissan Corp told me there are issues with the paint peeling because of the "environment". I had to Google Paint Peeling issues for a 2005 Nissan Pathfinder and let me tell you there are so many complaints about this. Nissan won't cover this because it is out of warranty and they are claiming it is not problem.

Voice your opinion on this website:

A petition should be started to be able to grab the attention of some executives at Nissan Corp to have this problem resolved without blaming it on the year of the vehicle or the "environment".

The person I was dealing with over the phone laughed at me when I asked to get her ID# so when I speak to another rep I could reference this previous employee. Her name was Raven and she was extremely rude and did not care for the problem.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• nissan scam