After numerous issues with Fords, I decided to purchase a Nissan truck for my business. It was used, though it was obviously taken care of by former owner.

Not long into my purchase, I had issues and took it to the Nissan dealership for repairs. They ordered parts and 7 days later and I'm still waiting. They only made a superficial inspection of the vehicle and as a result were "assuming" they knew what the issue was. Who knows whether the parts will be adequate or whether more ordering will be necessary.

Never in my life as a fifty two year old, not from any automotive shop have I ever been made to wait for more than three days for any vehicle part. Usually they come the next day with a third day wait on occasion. Yet Nissan can't or won't expedite my truck parts that supposedly come from 3500 miles across the country.

Seriously, unless you want issue with Nissan parts for their used vehicles, stay clear of Nissan. As a contractor, the cost of my repair will more than double due to lost wages, disgruntled customers and rental car fees. I've only owned this car two weeks and I've already decided this will be my last from them.

Incidentally, the Nissan rep from TN just called to respond to my phone complaint yesterday. Needless to say he had no answers to my questions and appears to simply confirm the problem by calling the dealer who is performing the work. This is indicative of the real problem and in other posts here: Nissan does not resolve consumer issues or do anything to actually provide the service they claim to offer.

I have a suggestion for all. Anytime any business raves about their service- run. Such companies only speak this way in an effort to make us for their past failures to consumers and poor service in the past. A quality reputable company NEVER talks about how great their service is- they don't have to as their work and products speak for themselves.

...and no, I don't think Nissan will ever recognize this fact...

Review about: Nissan Auto Part.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments