El Paso, Texas

My name is Juan Valadez 3/06/2015

My situation is that I bought a Nissan Juke 2011with (9967)last number of my vin number, last year and everything was going good but this past month I had a very bad fuel leak on my vehicle. It really scared me because I saw an excessive leak coming from the front middle part of the car.

I called the Nissan 1800-Nissan-1 and I talked to Sheriddan I believe that was her name and which she was not able to help me with my situation. Then I talk back in El Paso Nissan with Thomas and I asked them how much would cost the part and he reply to my that the part is sold with the fuel pump which was going to cost me approximately 700dls. I also talk to I believe a manager of the reparations Robert and he explained a little bit on the policies and he told me that they do not replace the items neither on the older or newer cars, what they do is just a simple adjust on the torque of this part.

I got concern about it and I researched on the internet the recalls on this vehicle which one of those was a FUEL RAIL PREASSURE SENSOR with part number 45PP2-1 and serial number 103022 851 61, that apparently under the system in the Nissan organization in EL PASO TX was already replaced. I took it to a mechanic and found out that this is the part that is being on recall from Nissan. The research on the internet said that is caused fire due to excessive fuel leaks. I was concerned for my own safety.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nissan Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments