Featured Not resolved

i bought a Nissan Sunny 2013

i was driving on a very low speed and i wanted to brake the car but it didn't stop as it was supposed to do "it has an ABS i suppose" which resulted in my crashing into another car.

the second problem is : after the accident had ended completely, the airbags opened.it didn't save me as it was supposed to do and it didn't remain closed.

the third problem is, despite the low damage in the other car, my car damages were severe "it need more than twenty thousand Egyptian pounds to get repaired" .. so, i want to know where are the safety cautions for that car.. what if i was driving on 100 km/h.. will the car vanish? am i driving a paper car?

I AM ASKING FOR MY MONEY.. I DO NOT WANT OR TRUST TO DRIVE ANY NISSAN CAR ANYMORE. AND I AM NOT RECOMMENDING IT FOR ANYONE.

BY THE WAY ......................

all people in Egypt know that Consumer Protection Agency has transmitted Nissan Motors Egypt to the public prosecutor immediately after the discovery of the disadvantages of a specific models which happens to be my car model "Nissan Sunny 2013"and below is articles from some national newspaper supporting what i am saying:

1-AL Dostor Newspaperhttp://dostor.org/%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF/%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1/402202-%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%87%D9%84%D9%83-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B2-%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9

2-Al Masry Al youm Newspaperhttp://www.almasryalyoum.com/news/details/427572

3-Al Ahram Newspaperhttp://gate.ahram.org.eg/NewsContentPrint/14/57/478198.aspx

Review about: Nissan Car.

Had an Experience with Nissan?

Comments

Ricochet-Rabbit

The airbags went off AFTER the accident like in a cartoon?Yeah right hahahaha!

Why not just admit that you're a shítty driver who doesn't pay attention to where he's going?

Wreck a car and then blame the brakes, the manufacturer and then have the balls to complain the car took on too much damage after you carelessly rammed someone else?hahaha!

I hope the person you hit sues you into the poor house.