Nissan is Killing its customers -- it is selling cars with neither working brakes nor working airbags
i bought a Nissan Sunny 2013
i was driving on a very low speed and i wanted to brake the car but it didn't stop as it was supposed to do "it has an ABS i suppose" which resulted in my crashing into another car.
the second problem is : after the accident had ended completely, the airbags opened.it didn't save me as it was supposed to do and it didn't remain closed.
the third problem is, despite the low damage in the other car, my car damages were severe "it need more than twenty thousand Egyptian pounds to get repaired" .. so, i want to know where are the safety cautions for that car.. what if i was driving on 100 km/h.. will the car vanish? am i driving a paper car?
I AM ASKING FOR MY MONEY.. I DO NOT WANT OR TRUST TO DRIVE ANY NISSAN CAR ANYMORE. AND I AM NOT RECOMMENDING IT FOR ANYONE.
BY THE WAY ......................
all people in Egypt know that Consumer Protection Agency has transmitted Nissan Motors Egypt to the public prosecutor immediately after the discovery of the disadvantages of a specific models which happens to be my car model "Nissan Sunny 2013"and below is articles from some national newspaper supporting what i am saying:
1-AL Dostor Newspaperhttp://dostor.org/%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF/%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1/402202-%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%87%D9%84%D9%83-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B2-%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9
2-Al Masry Al youm Newspaperhttp://www.almasryalyoum.com/news/details/427572
3-Al Ahram Newspaperhttp://gate.ahram.org.eg/NewsContentPrint/14/57/478198.aspx
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nissan Sunny
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Justice for Karen! PLEASE FRIENDS SHARE ! Here are the Facts: Chrysler Corp. will not stand up for their Vehicles! I have a 2008 Chrysler T&C purchased on May 18, 2008 In..."
- "I recently took my car to Nissan in Hamilton to have the rear right axle seal fixed...it was under warranty. My local mechanic noticed it was leaking and suggested..."
- "I am 50 years old and this Toyota Corolla is my first brand new car. I was blessed to be able to pay cash for the car. For some this..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."