Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 20, 2016

Don't buy a Nissan. They have suites going on about their cars and each other. Disgusting company

Original review posted by user Apr 19, 2016

I bought a new Nissan Rogue a couple of months ago.When I developed a problem,, I called their customer service line.

They play these games with you. They call you and let you tell them your problem just to tell you they will have some one else to call you. I went through this about 5 times until finally, I was told by some one named Jake that I should send all my info to some one called Courtney. He gave me her email and telephone number.

I sent all my info about my expenses when my new Rogue stranded me by the highway. Nissan had also refused me road side assistance which I had been told I had. Anyway, arrogant Courtney told me that Nissan didn't have to help any customers it was entirely at her discretion. She claimed she made all those type decision for Nissan.

I was out about 840 dollars and there was nothing I could do but listen to this twit tell me she didn't see a need to help me as a customer. It is a very humiliating experience to keep talking and talking and talking to their various people. I believe they make you retell your story so that they can record what you say and determine if you can build a case against them. It's a game.

You are not a person to them and they don't care about any problems you have. I don't know how any of them can sleep knowing they are defending a foreign corporation against complaints made by legitimate Nissan customers. It really adds insult to injury.

I would like to see Nissan run out of the country because of their abuse toward customers but apparently they have more rights than I do even though I am an American and they are a foreign entity.

libbilee wrote the review because of poor customer service at Nissan. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $26000 and wants Nissan to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was responce to obvious defect. Author liked the most very little. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nissan and nissan customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nissan?

Comments