Nissan Brazil spare part not available (3 month waiting)

217 of 496 Nissan reviews

Dear, I would like to share my frustration when I decided to give to my son a Nissan March 1.0 S , in Dec 22 2012 the my son's Nissan was damaged (frontal part) and in the same day my insurance company (Porto Seguro) moved the car for a authorized office, In Jan 02 2012 a PO was posted to Nissan Brasil and it took 3 Months and pieces did not arrived.When I try to contact Nissan CIC Brazil I need to choose another option because most of the time the option to make complaint does not work, I wait in the line until call down.

Each time that I got to talk with some one the attendant does not have information and no date to solve my problem.

Nissan Brazil decided to sell a March model (economic car) but does not have condition to supply spare part.The car is retained for more than 3 month and nobody from Nissan knows to give correct information

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
217 of 496 Nissan reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nissan. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nissan.
Filing a new complaint about
×