1.9
Poster decreased review rating.

I have 2 Nissan vehicles in my household.My newest vehicle is the 2009 Nissan Altima (I bought brand new).

I have done a very low mileage and within 8 years and when the mileage reached approximately 135,000 km, I experienced a noise in the car. Upon giving to the dealer in the UAE to check it was reported that the problem existed in my gear box and was a CVT issue. All scheduled maintenance was conducted by Al Masaood the authorized dealer in Abu Dhabi, UAE. I ensured that all services were conducted by them even after the warranty period and invested on spare parts whenever advised to be changed.

Unfortunately, the dealer did not agree to replace the gear box but wanted me to pay an amount (higher than the vehicle value) to replace the part. I contacted the Nissan Middle East, but was of no help as they said that only a repair could be done for the gear box and that too there was no warranty provided for the work despite an amount that I had to invest for the repair. I have now given up and have decided not to buy a Nissan model anymore.

Further, I advise any new buyer on not buy Nissan.That's the least I could do from my end.

Review about: 2009 Nissan Altima Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Responce to obvious defect, Dealership assistance.

Had an Experience with Nissan?

Comments