Our Nissan Sentra has bad cvt transmission its 2015 model with only 20,943 miles

Product or Service Mentioned: 2015 Nissan Sentra Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 11, 2017.

Comments

Nissan Altima is having similar issues with cvt and I know another person too. They refused to buy back my car awhile back and I corporate and service act like they don’t know what the issue is even about when I described it but I recently discovered that nissan had a class action regarding this same issue on another couple models so I am convinced they know about this issue with the altimas.

If you notify corporate and the attorney general and enough of us so it then maybe they will act but until then please be careful.

This issue has led to me almost killing my family due to the inability to accelerate when needed. Nissan will most likely delay dealing with this until another class action lawsuit.

tandem_4x4

got same issue with Nissan Murano faulty CVT. Still awaiting to hear anything from Nissan for last 2 years.

No luck. Dont know what they are thinking about, but the chance I will buy Nissan again is very low.

I was much happier with Toyota, Subaru and Mitsubishi. Those car producers care more about their customers.