Same issue as all stated below...started with a knocking noise in rear of truck and lead to vibrations hard shifting/banging slipping of the transmission.Called Nissan was told not under warranty and have continued to drive the truck daily it becomes worse...I finally made an appointment took it to the dealer and all the research Ive read became my issue to.
They confirmed with out driving that the radiator was cracked and leaking into the tranny. After a quote ok 6K and arguing with the service manager that its ridiculous that they are "recalling" only extended warranty vehicals for this issue I left with intentions to get home and call corporate. I made it 5 mins away and the truck broke down completly smoke pouring from the hood and smelling horrible...DONE...I have filed a complaint and am awaiting a response.
I find it hard to believe they recall some what nissan calls "batches" not all the models.www.nissanextendedwarranty.com
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nissan Pathfinder
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I own a 1992 Nissan Maxima, had it since 1992. Five here ago, I returned home after after six month. The car was stored in my garage. It would not..."
- "I am from Egypt and I have NISSAN Sunny 2008.Nissan Services Centers here in Egypt is very bad,not qualified to work under NISSAN brand and you can get car accident..."
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "DON'T GO TO BOB'S DISCOUNT FURNITURE!!!! They don't stand by their product. Once it was delivered. Anything wrong is customer's fault. The technicians are trained to report one evaluation -..."
- "I purchased a new in ground pool and concrete patio around the pool from Leisure Tech NY late last year. The work is beyond terrible. Their work is sloppy and..."
- "Why am I being ignored or blocked? I've sent emails to firstname.lastname@example.org , gotten no answers? I've submitted tickets, gotten no answers? 372022 Facebook: Why am I blocked from posting/interac... 2 months ago 2 months ago OPEN 369930 PLEASE..."