I bought a used 2013 Nissan Rogue last year from Enterprise car sales. At 43,000 miles the car shut off while we were driving to our local mountains.

We had to be towed and the mechanic thought it was the battery and replac ed it. At 62,000 miles while we were driving on the freeway at 75 miles per hour on our way to Flaigstaff it shut down again. After sitting on the phone trying to get help for over an hour the car restarted. I took it to the Nissan Dealer to be diagnosed and repaired.

They could not identify the problem and now I am stuck with a car Im afraid will kill me. I'm sending a certified letter to Nissan to urge them to buy it back from me so we don't get injured the next time it shuts off. I know two other people with the same problem in their Nissan.

Anyone else? Email me at felicewyche@gmail.com

Review about: 2013 Nissan Rogue Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

h.kitchener

Could be anything, but the odds are an electrical problem or, more likely an on board computer problem. Hard to find the culprit unless it can be diagnosed when it is in the "failure" mode. The solution, of course is to get rid of it while it works and buy another vehicle---preferably an American model.