Another very angery victim of Nissan due to the Xterra (2007) Radiator/Transmission cross contamination. Of course, as I am finding out most failures occur after 100K miles.

The Class Action Settlement only assists under 100K miles (this is after Nissan has extended the warranty 2 times). After spending around $ 6,000 and finding out about the Class Action Settlement, I am infuriated. This should clearly have been a recall by Nissan.

Instead they have decided to screw the public and their bean counters have decided this the cheaper way to go. Any help I can get or anywhere I can turn to would be great.

Thanks.

Comments

Jackson, Tennessee, United States #611321

As far as I can determine, there is NO help for this problem. Nissan required that I spend $100 for a "diagnosis" at a local dealership, after which they told me basically, "Yes, your problem is absolutely caused by the radiator defect, and it will cost you about $7,000 and that's just your tough luck." Nissan isn't going to help anyone with anything. I really wish there was somewhere that I could post "Don't buy a Nissan until you talk to me>."