Driving to work this morning I heard a something that sounded like a bomb going off. I looked in my rearview mirror to see if something had happened to a vehicle behind me.

I saw a chunk of something flying in the air. I was close to work so I waited until I got there to see what had happened. *** was blown out of my front sunroof and the glass that was still in the sunroof was pointed upward. The Nissan dealership where I purchased the car said that something had to hit it but I know it didn't.

The glass blew from the inside out. Nissan needs to address this problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nissan Car.

Comments

Humble, Texas, United States #1336569

Happened to me today with my 2012 Maxima!!!! This is ***.

I have a 2007 Nissan Maxima with 45,000 and my sunroof also exploded, it sounded like a shot gun and then I heard the rumbling of glass overhead

I just had it happen last night on a 2010 Maxima!

I just had it happen last night on a 2010 Maxima!

Me as well, in my 2011 infiniti. Nobody around and it just exploded.

Ellisville, Mississippi, United States #821107

This same issue just happen to me today. Sounded like a bomb and front sunroof busted.

Driving down open interstate, no cars around me except for the car that was about 5 or 6 school bus links away (not even close). 2012 Nissan Maxima

to Stamp #825390

Same thing happended to me yesterday in my 2013 Nissan Pathfinder. It does sound like a bomb.