I have a 2014 Nissan Frontier 16k on the odometer. When cruising 45-55 mph, if i try to accelerate the tach doesn't move and the i get a bucking sensation.

Happens when I let off gas then press gas (normal driving)

First visit to nissan they said it was my snow tires. So i took truck home and changed tires out. Same thing happening, on second visit I took mechanic for a ride, he said "yes something is wrong" but because it was Friday why not bring it back on Monday and they could put me in a car and work on the truck. So on monday dropped truck off and went on my way.

Within 2 hours i received a call from service saying the same mechanic could not get the truck to buck and shutter. The suggestion from service was to come and drive a 2016 and see if its something I'm doing when i'm driving. Basically it must be the way I'm driving the truck. This is my second Frontier I've been driving them new for three years, I just can't express how *** this whole thing has been.

Picking up truck today will not drive 2016 to prove how *** i am and will never by another Nissan product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nissan Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments