Concordville, Pennsylvania
2.1
Interest Rate

My name is Mark Gerald. I recently purchased a 2011 Nissan Rogue, VIN # JN8AS5MVXBW280645 on August 26th at Concordville Nissan in Pennsylvania.

At first it seemed as though I purchased a very good vehicle. It was a certified car, the mileage was reasonable, it had only one owner and it looked great. This praise quickly turned into a nightmare. During the test drive the passenger side windshield was covered by the car's feature list and certified sticker, covering the small crack I noticed the next day.

I called Concordville and informed my salesman (Pat) about the crack and he told me to bring it in to be fixed. I wasn't able to do that then because I was going away to New York and then to Baltimore. On both of my trips I noticed the front wheels where swaying slightly, gliding to the left or to the right. On my return I immediately contacted the service department (Sept.

11) about this new concern. After the car was inspected, (Sept. 14) the Service Advisor (Darren Goschler) informed me that there is a crack in the right side axle. WOW!

I tried to shun the idea of what could have happen if the axle would have broken with my family and me driving that car while on vacation. Even though, the problem was fixed the same day, I am now worried about what new problem will arise. I no longer enjoy driving this car in fear of what other unknown defeat will surface. On the same day the car was being repaired, I spoke with the Sales Manager (Ryan Gilroy) about my issues, explaining the entire situation.

He seemed concerned about my frustration and even said he would confer with the Service Manager (Mark) about getting me into a different car, after I asked if that was an option. No promise was guaranteed. As I returned to pick up the Rogue I requested to speak with Ryan G., he was unavailable, but Ryan Eckberg was. So, I explained to situation again and again talking about getting a different car.

He said he would look into it. This was around 3:30 pm. After waiting around for about two hours a salesman name Mark approached me and asked if I was being helped. I told him I was waiting on Ryan E.

Mark went to the counter where Ryan E was talked to him a little and came back over and said" who is helping you again"? Then Pat, the salesman who sold me the car, came over and asked me" was my car still being repaired"? No. I replied.

Now getting angry because, not only was I forgotten about. No one seemed too know what I'm talking about. I explained my situation once again. After 3 hours I was finally called over to the counter where now both Ryans are their telling me that: 1.

The axle wasn't cracked. The problem was with the ball bearings, but I have an invoice explaining the issue was the right front drive shaft. 2. I can get into another certified car a 2012 Morano that is going to cost me $645 a month with a $4000 down payment.

I left the dealership very confused and upset. I just want to express how disappointed and frustrated I am with this whole process, from the issues with the car to the poor customer service. Now I see why they wouldn't show me any other car. I will never purchase another nor, will I recommend any of my family, friends or co-workers to purchase a Nissan Certified Car.

I am also filing a consumer complaint with the Attorney General office in my state.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nissan Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Nissan MUST be held accountable, how do our GOVERNMENT ALLOW SUCH MESS....?

You posted your VIN like a tard and now anyone on the internet can steal your car. Good going, Mark Gerald.