Hyattsville, Maryland
2.1
Turnaround Time

I own a 2011 Nissan Altima with 76, 003 miles. Have maintained the car very well.

Last week, while driving my car stalled in the middle of a busy highway and almost caused an accident. I looked down and the service engine soon light was on. I reached out to Nissan to inquire about the recalls on their cvt transmissions and guess what mines was was one year outside of the "campaign". Since my car is "003 miles" out of warranty the cost to replace this transmission is *drum roll 4500 dollars.

Now I know that maintaining your vehicle is on you but what do you do when you do the regular service checks and still end up with a bad transmission. If you looking at this review please.. I repeat PLEEEEAAAASE stay away from Nissan and find a CAR Manufacturer who not only stands by you while you are purchasing your car but also during the life of your car. Im quite sure you'll appreciate my advice later..

don't believe me?

Scroll through some of these reviews yourself. BAD COMPANY...BUYER BE VEEERRRYYYY AWWAAAARRREEEE PLEASE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nissan Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Nissan Pros: Dealership customer service herb gordon nissan.

Nissan Cons: Customer service college park nissan.

Comments

#1119051

Our Government completely failed families, Nissan have been aware,yet they are oblivious allowed,People have been stopped from moving forward caused by Nissan...........Everyone sounds just a like ,everybody has the same live threating car shut down in routine traiffc,no matter how good you take care of it.........Nissan enjoy giving bad smiles and handshakes..........Once again OUR GOVERNMENT HAS COMPLETELY FAILED FAMILIES........

There are more things I would love to comment on but there simply isn't enough space. On another note, there are a few great dealerships in MD.

However, the bad ones seem to overshadow the good ones. Go with a Car Manufacturer who will support you during the lie of your car.

I can not express this enough. Have a blessed day!!