Resolved
2.0

Update by user Dec 04, 2014

After I made the complaint, Nissan senior executive has personally respond to my case and guide to the sales representative to make the fair compensation to me, I'm happy with the deal Nissan offer to me and I will accept to take this grey car.

Original review posted by user Nov 27, 2014

I have ordered import (tax free - diplomat) Nissan Juke 1.6v in early Oct (last month) through Nissan Thailand.

Now our situation is we cannot order another import tax free car because the privilege expire this month (Nov), if we don't take this car and we cannot have any other tax free car during our stay in Thailand, also when we make the order and all the customs document has indicated we are an owner of this car, so we have to take it.

I'm not sure is it the sale rep felt we will take this car no matter what, so she made the very unprofessional mistake in our order.

I ordered silver color and they give me grey color. The sale rep admitted she made a mistake and tried to offer me 10% discount (about USD240) in accessaries and free window SUV film (worth USD120) as compensation.

Then I found out repaint the whole car needed USD1,200, but the sale rep refused to pay for that. The reason the sale rep refused to fix her mistake and repaint our car is their office doesn't have budget for this and she also said she is doing our favor to order this Nissan car from Nissan Indonesia, Nissan Thailand doesn't make any cut or profit from my order.

The compensation offer by Nissan that doesn't sound reasonable at all, is like the construction worker build the house at the wrong land and try to give one piece of furniture for apologize and hope everything will go away by itself.

My question is

I pay what Nissan quoted me, as Nissan Thailand said they cannot make any profit from my order, it become my problem? i should tolerate whatever mistake they made? I should force myself to accept the consequence from Nissan mistake?

Just want to let everyone know I never experience such unprofessional staff to handle one simple car purchase order.

I'm consulting lawyer opinion see what is best interest for me - drop this car order or take it as it is (I really hate this grey color!)

Review about: Nissan Car.

Reason of review: Unprofessional lead to huge mistake for simple order.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Their staff is friendly and nice.

I didn't like: Their staff make mistake.

Comments