Milpitas, California

I bought a Nissan Rogue 2011 on February 12th, 2011. I was promised to have a special of zero percent interest rate for my good credit, and a check sent home after 3 months for graduating within 6 months of the date of purchase.

I did get the zero percent interest rate, but it's December already and did not receive my check for $500 for graduating in May 2011, I provided all the papers necessary to show that I had everything ready and completed for graduation, on the same day of purchase. I've been calling Nissan corporate, finance, and also the dealership where I bought it. They either tell me that they will call me back and never do, or they tell me they don't deal with those promotions and I have to call someone else. I've been told to contact the corporate, finance, and dealership back and forth many times and still no solution.

Now the last update I had is that they are telling me if I got the zero percent interest, I can't get the $500 check for graduation because they don't give both together. That is not what they told me when I bought the car, and if that was the case, why did they requested my proofs of graduation if they weren't going to give me that?

Product or Service Mentioned: Nissan Car.

Comments