2006 m45 sport, front aerodynamics piece needed!after having an accident, I need the front aerodynamic piece.Local and 1000 mile radius dealerships says it's discount inured.

Related: Nissan - 06 INFINITI G35X-INTERNAL DOOR RUSTING ISSUE-PART SAFETY AND INTEGRITY ISSUE

However Infiniti says this is an accessory part, despite my plea that s model came from the factory like this, and the part should be available still. What's worst, without it you can see huge factory made holes in the bumper, where it was placed. I'd rather sell it than to continue ownership! What's worst infiniti of America says maybe you can find one at a junk yard, after sayin have you checked with your local dealer.

Also they have no reasonable explanation why a part manufacturer picked and factory placed on this series car is unavailable?Might I add the car looks ridiculous,and cheap without it.

What till future accident victims do ?

#infiniti.

Review about: Factory Auto Parts.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nissan Auto Part
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nissan?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Nissan Brazil spare part not available (3 month waiting) Nissan "Dear, I would like to share my frustration when I decided to give to my son a Nissan March 1.0 S , in Dec 22 2012 the my son's Nissan..." Read more Nissan - Review about Car Purchase from Brooklyn, New York Nissan "offered a warranty for tire when the time i bought the car but afterward when i came to ask blamed me for not getting the paper work, which i had..." Read more Review about 2015 Nissan Murano from Lakeland, Florida Nissan "NISSAN MURANO 2015 400 miles cracked battery spilled acid all over the engine stopped running fryed ecm unit acid damage everywhere got sick from fumes nissan giving me hard..." Read more Nissan is Killing its customers -- it is selling cars with neither working brakes nor working airbags Nissan "i bought a Nissan Sunny 2013 i was driving on a very low speed and i wanted to brake the car but it didn't stop as it was supposed to do..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more