Peoria, Arizona

I too bought my 2011 Nissan Altima brand new. My vehicle has only 15,000 miles.

I have been experiencing engine noise and rattling noise on the right front tire. I have taken my vehicle to the dealer to check for the problem. The service rep came back to me after several hours to inform me that my vehicle was ready. He failed to tell me that they not able to duplicate the problem.

I noticed going home and the rattling noise was still present. When I got home, I took a close look at my receipt. The technician documented they were unable to duplicate the problem.

It would have been nice if they had told me this.

I would have pointed out exactly when and how the noise occurs.

I am pissed off because I paid a lot of money for my vehicle. I purchased the top of the line in the Altima series fully loaded!

Comments

I own a Rouge 2011 My front driver side tire has been rattling since I got it. I took it in 3 Times and they said it was rock's but it is getting worse and no answers to fix problem. I love my car but hate the noise

I had a 2003 Nissan Murano which I purchased new and for the first 3 years I complained about noise coming from the right front tire. They repeatedly said they could not find "duplicate" this sound that drove me crazy.

After 3 years of complaining, one day I was driving and all of a sudden my check engine light went on. The car would barely move and occasionally would stall. I made it to the dealer lot and left the car with a note to call me when they fix this issue. Cylinder 5 is what they told me and they needed to replace the engine.

They tried to tell me it wouldn't be covered by warranty but fortunately I purchased the extended warranty (simply since this was the first year model i thought I might need it). They fixed, replaced, repaired (who knows what they did exactly) the engine problem and I NEVER HEARD THE NOISE BY MY RIGHT TIRE AGAIN. I had this car until a few months ago.

I hope this isn't your problem but it's worth an inquiry before something major happens. Good Luck to you!!

to Donna Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #604013

Donna, you told them something was wrong with your right front tire, nothing about your engine. These to problems have nothing to do with each other.

It would be like me telling you my tooth hurts but really it was a problem in my toe.

Your ignorant and probably shouldn't ever make a decision for yourself ever again. You people make me sick