Based on my recent experience Nissan's so call customer care should be called Nissan 'Customer Couldn't Care Less'. After getting ready to take my 370z for its 5th warranty job in 8 months I called Nissan to find out what sort of joke quality control process do they have on the 370z. For a car with a ticket price in excess of $70k you shouldn't have to be replacing bits of trim that either keep coming loose or breaking.

What got up my nose is that when I called Nissan to complain and see what they could do to compensate me for all the stuffing around, all the lost time having to take the car back to dealer, and having no car for the days the car is in for warranty work.... good old Nissan just gave me the run around for 8 weeks and after about the 6th call I made to chase them up for an explanation they finally told me... tough bickies, it was just my bad luck to have so many problems.

If anyone reading this is thinking of buying a new Nissan I highly recommend you think twice because Nissan's quality control is a good as there customer care. I give them 2 out of 10.

This is definitely my first and last Nissan.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nissan Car.

• Nissan 370z