3800 W Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL 33614, USA

I bought a brand new 2014 Nissan Sentra in 2014. Right off the lot with a brand new 2014 Murano to go with it.

Well 20k miles later the gears aren't shifting. My fiancé drives it less than a mile to work and back Mon-Fri and that's all. We drive the Murano more than anything. My mind is blown that I am being told that it needs a new transmission.

SERIOUSLY not even 4 years of driving it and just hitting 20k and I basically need a whole new car. I still owe $15k on top of it all. Man they really saw us coming. Walked in ready to give birth wanting 2 fresh new safe vehicles for our baby and that's what we are sold.

I will never recommend Nissan to anyone I know.

I tell everyone the worst of it to make sure they aren't being taken advantage of either. I am sickened by this dealership and anyone who has the heart to sell an unsafe vehicle to anyone walking through their doors.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

Are you sure this is not covered by the powertrain warranty? It seems like you should still be in the powertrain warranty period.