Hello Whomsoever it may concern, On 9th of Jan 2016 i met with an major life threatening accident while i was driving Nissan Sunny in India and the car's air bags did not deploy leading to a neck injury and facial bruises.Now i would like to know, why would that happen.
I hope you people realise this is a life threatening situation where your car technology fails.You may mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 9868285458
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Nissan Sunny
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the..."
- "I own a 1992 Nissan Maxima, had it since 1992. Five here ago, I returned home after after six month. The car was stored in my garage. It would not..."
- "We have had numerous problems with our 2012 XLR Thunderbolt...Dealing with Diane Daly at Forest River was not a good experience... She never answered e-mails or phone calls promptly. ..."
- "Steps to reproduce : 1. Login as user . 2. Select a product 3. Now click on add to cart Actual : This navigates to Add to cart model..."
- "Beware everyone. Beware VPN subscribers. Now it can be your turn. I subscribed VPN in last year 2014 on Christmas offer at 50% off. I purchased Hidemyass subscription using my credit card. I..."
- "The company code studio It solution is a fake comapany using my company name with any prior notice and without my comapny permission. I want you to take action agaianst..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."