Hello Whomsoever it may concern, On 9th of Jan 2016 i met with an major life threatening accident while i was driving Nissan Sunny in India and the car's air bags did not deploy leading to a neck injury and facial bruises.Now i would like to know, why would that happen.

I hope you people realise this is a life threatening situation where your car technology fails.You may mail me on ankushwadhwa9@gmail.com or call me at 9868285458

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of nissan car. Nissan needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nissan car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nissan.

Had an Experience with Nissan?

Comments

Nissan - Factory, packaged, installed parts discontinued, now considered an accessory Nissan "2006 m45 sport, front aerodynamics piece needed!after having an accident, I need the front aerodynamic piece. Local and 1000 mile radius dealerships says it's discount inured. However Infiniti says..." Read more Nissan Brazil spare part not available (3 month waiting) Nissan "Dear, I would like to share my frustration when I decided to give to my son a Nissan March 1.0 S , in Dec 22 2012 the my son's Nissan..." Read more Nissan - Would not honor the warranty Nissan "As can be seen from the pictures below and the letter issued by Nissan they refuse to honor their warranty for the Rims that came with my 2011 frontier truck...." Read more Nissan - Nissian Service Repair DON"T TRUST!!!! Nissan "I have a nissan murano that never had a leak before through the windshield. I got my car serviced at nissan 6501 5TH AVE BROOKLYN, NY 11220 with the service..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more