Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Hello Whomsoever it may concern, On 9th of Jan 2016 i met with an major life threatening accident while i was driving Nissan Sunny in India and the car's air bags did not deploy leading to a neck injury and facial bruises.Now i would like to know, why would that happen.

I hope you people realise this is a life threatening situation where your car technology fails.You may mail me on ankushwadhwa9@gmail.com or call me at 9868285458

Review about: Nissan Sunny.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nissan Car
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nissan?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Nissan Maxima Power windows fail-design flaw Nissan "I own a 1992 Nissan Maxima, had it since 1992. Five here ago, I returned home after after six month. The car was stored in my garage. It would not..." Read more Nissan - Careless dealer and ME office Nissan "Hi All; As you know that when we –the customers- decide to by a car, we usually put in our mind two main points: · ..." Read more Nissan - Factory, packaged, installed parts discontinued, now considered an accessory Nissan "2006 m45 sport, front aerodynamics piece needed!after having an accident, I need the front aerodynamic piece. Local and 1000 mile radius dealerships says it's discount inured. However Infiniti says..." Read more Rust on my 11 month old Nissan Titan PRO-4X. Nissan refuse to help. Nissan "I noticed severe rust on the painted bumpers of my 11 month old Titan Pro-4x. Usually the Titan comes with chrome bumpers, but the Pro-4x model has painted bumpers. Clearly..." Read more Toyo Tires - My life was in danger. Toyo Tires "The only symton was my car was bouncing- I thought it was a problem with my hydrolic system. I bought this tire 225/55R17 10/2013 to replace a rear passenger tire...." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more