Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Hello Whomsoever it may concern, On 9th of Jan 2016 i met with an major life threatening accident while i was driving Nissan Sunny in India and the car's air bags did not deploy leading to a neck injury and facial bruises.Now i would like to know, why would that happen.

Related: Enterprise Car Sales - Bad service and car

I hope you people realise this is a life threatening situation where your car technology fails.You may mail me on ankushwadhwa9@gmail.com or call me at 9868285458

Review about: Nissan Sunny.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nissan Car
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nissan?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Nissan - RADIO SCREEN BLOB Nissan "DURING THE COLD WEATHER IN FEBRUARY WERE TEMPERATURE WAS CLOSE TO 32F,THE RADIO SCREEN WERE THE CLOCK IS SHOWED AN ORANGE CIRCLE COVERING THE CLOCK. I CALLED NISSAN TO LET..." Read more Nissan - Nissian Service Repair DON"T TRUST!!!! Nissan "I have a nissan murano that never had a leak before through the windshield. I got my car serviced at nissan 6501 5TH AVE BROOKLYN, NY 11220 with the service..." Read more Nissan is Killing its customers -- it is selling cars with neither working brakes nor working airbags Nissan "i bought a Nissan Sunny 2013 i was driving on a very low speed and i wanted to brake the car but it didn't stop as it was supposed to do..." Read more Nissan - Worst Experience Ever! Nissan "Traded in my 2008 nissan sentra on Jan 27 for a 2012 Nissan versa VIN 3N1BC1CP3CK290068. Wells Fargo gave a verbal payoff (negotiated) of $11,250 (down from $14,566). No one at..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more InterNations - Free membership of Internation rejected within 60 seconds of sending request - no basis InterNations "I am working as a director business operations in a multimillion dolar firm in India . I was invited by a friend who is an Internation member to join one..." Read more Peltz Shoes tried to scam me! Peltz Shoes "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Steinhafels Wharehouse Steinhafels "We bought a dining room table. When the dining room table was delivered the delivery team could not have been more rushed to get me to sign off and let..." Read more