after 1 hour of owning the car, it lost power on the freeway doing 110km,told was the fuel i filled up with. 2 weeks laster 1st tow for 10 days, wouldnt give me a car. that was just the start, would cut out and stall while driving, has had 2 new computers, fuel commonrail, batteries, every filler on it more then once, 16 tows more then 120 days at Nissan, 4 tribunal court hearings and "expert independant report" showing 21 pages of it being a lemon and still Nissan wont admit is a lemon and replace or give me my money back $12500 in legals and out of pocket to date
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nissan Pathfinder
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I have a nissan murano that never had a leak before through the windshield. I got my car serviced at nissan 6501 5TH AVE BROOKLYN, NY 11220 with the service..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."