after 1 hour of owning the car, it lost power on the freeway doing 110km,told was the fuel i filled up with. 2 weeks laster 1st tow for 10 days, wouldnt give me a car. that was just the start, would cut out and stall while driving, has had 2 new computers, fuel commonrail, batteries, every filler on it more then once, 16 tows more then 120 days at Nissan, 4 tribunal court hearings and "expert independant report" showing 21 pages of it being a lemon and still Nissan wont admit is a lemon and replace or give me my money back $12500 in legals and out of pocket to date
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nissan Pathfinder
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "I recently took my car to Nissan in Hamilton to have the rear right axle seal fixed...it was under warranty. My local mechanic noticed it was leaking and suggested..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."