after 1 hour of owning the car, it lost power on the freeway doing 110km,told was the fuel i filled up with. 2 weeks laster 1st tow for 10 days, wouldnt give me a car. that was just the start, would cut out and stall while driving, has had 2 new computers, fuel commonrail, batteries, every filler on it more then once, 16 tows more then 120 days at Nissan, 4 tribunal court hearings and "expert independant report" showing 21 pages of it being a lemon and still Nissan wont admit is a lemon and replace or give me my money back $12500 in legals and out of pocket to date
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nissan Pathfinder
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "I have a nissan murano that never had a leak before through the windshield. I got my car serviced at nissan 6501 5TH AVE BROOKLYN, NY 11220 with the service..."
- "We bought a new 2012 Nissan Frontier pick-up with standard transmission. After 27,000 miles the clutch and flywheel disintegrated. A $1,400 repair brought no help from Nissan..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."