Knoxville, Tennessee
1.1
Turnaround Time

My SUV was diagnosed with a manufacturing defective transmission and now has issues with the transmission cooler pipes splitting causing cross contamination between the radiator coolant & transmission fluid. Which resulted in a failure to the automatic transmission.

The cross contamination had to have a new transmission, transmission cooler hoses & radiator replaced.I called Nissan corp and they are refusing to take responsibility I told them that they are putting familys in a dangerous situation. I also explained to them when I purchased my vehicle they where well aware of the situation but concealed that information from me and I let them know that I was pregnant at the time with our 4th child and needed the 3rd row thats why we traded, So I did not appreciate that information being concealed from me and putting my children in a unsafe vehicle.

Nissan has caused me to almost wreck 3 times This has caused so much stress on me and my family.I have reached out to nissan corp several times with they refused to fix it or return it and give me my money back.And also I delivered my baby 10 days later after I purchased the pathfinder and the patherfinder had about 70,000 miles on it already so the transmisson could had easily went out at any time since it had known problems that were concealed from me and caused a very dangerous situation for me and my baby because when I bought the vehicle they concealed the information knowing that it could happen at anytime and refused to let me know even though my husband and I both asked if anything was wrong with the vehicle and they told us no they check the vehicles before they sale them by their mechanics.Something needs to be done before someone gets killed. My pathfinder only has 123,000 miles on it.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2007 Nissan Pathfinder Car.

Reason of review: faulty manufacturing .

Nissan Pros: Dealership.

Nissan Cons: Poor customer service and monetary losses incurred.

• 2007 Nissan Pathfinder

Comments

#1141951

I can just tell that you are an important engineer.