2013 Nissan Pathfinder transmission problems
I thought I was doing a great deed as we're expecting a baby in June and decided to splash and get her a nice new car she feels safe in. so a week before christmas, spurred on by the ability to deal, I traded my great VW Touareg for the new 2013 Pathfinder.
4 days into the experience, she breaks down with 3 kids on board, and calls Nissan who promptly arranged a tow truck. I did the necessary and left work to meet her, she took our second car onto her destination albeit 1hr late. The coolant hose had come loose and needed replacing, was all I was told.
The garage changed the hose and replaced the fluids and they said you're good to go.
3 days later, we mentioned the car is making a noise and doesn't seem to have the necessary power it had before the incident. Give it a few days, we were told. So on Jan 2nd 2013, we brought our new 2013 Pathfinder, with less than 200 miles on the clock to the dealership. The same day, we were told that the radiators, hoses, gaskets and transmission would need to be replaced.
Thats over 4 weeks ago and several Enterprise Nissan rentals, and we're still no closer to get the parts needed.
Every other day, Nissan Corporate call to ask has the garage called, we ask, have they got the parts then. To which the woman always say no, but I just wanted to check... maybe I'm missing something...
Anyway, they are a good bunch of people, just not very focused on customer service. I'm at the point of either asking for a full car replacement or my money back.. I would rather have bought a Ford( no I wouldn't), I mean a Honda or Kia..
I mean i'm buying a $45000 car and yet I am don;t seem to care to Nissan or the dealership since i've already paid and got the car (of sorts).ef69e7e review #381638
You may also like
- "Same issue as all stated below...started with a knocking noise in rear of truck and lead to vibrations hard shifting/banging slipping of the transmission. Called Nissan was told not under..."
- "2014 Versa Note SV bought New, found rust on the 3rd day of purchage in 12+ areas underneath including sub-frame and various components. Complained and requested replacement with a rust..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "Be careful what you ask for.You just might not get it.And to go to another company well most companies go to them (CTS) its likely the distributer for them.They are..."
- "in under 50 miles the engine lite came on, no one would even look at it. it has been sitting since sept 24 with under 8k miles total on it...."
- "I do RadiumOne Earned Gold free offers daily on Tagged.com Pets game. Really we need to blame Tagged for allowing RadiumOne to degrade the quality of customer experience on their..."