2013 Nissan Pathfinder transmission problems
I thought I was doing a great deed as we're expecting a baby in June and decided to splash and get her a nice new car she feels safe in. so a week before christmas, spurred on by the ability to deal, I traded my great VW Touareg for the new 2013 Pathfinder.
4 days into the experience, she breaks down with 3 kids on board, and calls Nissan who promptly arranged a tow truck. I did the necessary and left work to meet her, she took our second car onto her destination albeit 1hr late. The coolant hose had come loose and needed replacing, was all I was told.
The garage changed the hose and replaced the fluids and they said you're good to go.
3 days later, we mentioned the car is making a noise and doesn't seem to have the necessary power it had before the incident. Give it a few days, we were told. So on Jan 2nd 2013, we brought our new 2013 Pathfinder, with less than 200 miles on the clock to the dealership. The same day, we were told that the radiators, hoses, gaskets and transmission would need to be replaced.
Thats over 4 weeks ago and several Enterprise Nissan rentals, and we're still no closer to get the parts needed.
Every other day, Nissan Corporate call to ask has the garage called, we ask, have they got the parts then. To which the woman always say no, but I just wanted to check... maybe I'm missing something...
Anyway, they are a good bunch of people, just not very focused on customer service. I'm at the point of either asking for a full car replacement or my money back.. I would rather have bought a Ford( no I wouldn't), I mean a Honda or Kia..
I mean i'm buying a $45000 car and yet I am don;t seem to care to Nissan or the dealership since i've already paid and got the car (of sorts).
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "On November 4, 2012 while driving down the road, my engine stopped running and my 2008 Nissan Versa. My engine was on fire and burned the engine compartment completely. My..."
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "Due to a problem with one of the motors of my quad JJRC X1 order W1602042158547387 (factory defective), then I had an accident and the quad was damaged, Gearbest shipping..."
- "My daughter ordered a dress from dress lily and the first picture is of what they "were advertising" and the second picture is what we received!! You'd have to be..."
- "Yes, the headline is true. Midland illegally called me on my cellphone 113 times (I told them to quit 53 times). I owe nothing to them or anybody..."